Did you ever play baseball? Think about what was important to win the game. Did all the members of your team play the same position? Were some players better at hitting? Were others better at catching the ball?
You have to work well with your team to win a game like baseball. You may learn that you need to work with a team to do well at your job, too.
- Read this quote.
- Answer the questions about the quote.
- Discuss your answers with a partner.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.
– unknown author
1. What do you think this quote means?
2. Do you always have good results when you work on a team? Why or why not?
3. Think about a time when you worked on a team. What did you like? What was difficult?